Welcome to SCC Moodle Support
Below is information that will get you started accessing Moodle via The Hub:
How Do I Access My Moodle Course from The Hub?
Logging in to Moodle for the very first time?
Recently change your password? If so, you may see the following
message (or something similar) appear after clicking on one of your courses from the My Moodle
Course tab of The Hub.
If you are having trouble accessing The Hub, you can try to access
Moodle directly via the following link:
However, please let the Helpdesk know that you are having Hub login
problems, so that we can resolve the issue
Students are responsible for having up-to-date
computers and software for full compatibility in an online course.
- COMPUTER access. Do NOT plan to use a phone or
tablet device as your only method of completing an online course.
Some courses require specific production or testing software.
Windows Pro tablets will often work. Tablets that only install
"Apps" and not software, will not.
- STABLE Internet connection (not a cellular or
- FIREFOX Web Browser preferred for optimum
- You can also
use Internet Explorer 9/10 or Chrome.
- IE 8 and Safari are not recommended.
- Note: Windows XP is too old of an operating
system to upgrade to Internet Explorer 9; therefore, it is not
recommended for online courses at SCC. Please plan to
upgrade your computer/software before continuing in an online
- Links are provided
on the Downloads tab to download Firefox, IE,
- Also refer to more detailed information on our
Software Help - Browsers page
- Server Maintenance: Friday
mornings from approximately 5 a.m. - 7 a.m., SCC's portal (The Hub)
may be unavailable due to server maintenance.
- Sharing Computers: be sure to use the log out
link for Moodle in the top-right corner of the page instead of just
clicking the X to close the window.
- Additional Problems: be sure to clear your cache and cookies
from your browser (Tools menu and Internet Options in IE; Firefox,
Clear Recent History in Firefox).