Welcome to SCC Moodle Support
Below is information that will get you started accessing Moodle via The Hub:
How Do I Access My Moodle Course from The Hub?
Logging in to Moodle for the very first time?
Recently change your password? If so, you may see the following
message (or something similar) appear after clicking on one of your courses from the My Moodle
Course tab of The Hub. Click the link that says "Try entering your
Students are responsible for having up-to-date
computers and software for full compatibility in an online course.
- Do NOT plan to use a phone,
tablet device as your ONLY method of completing an online course.
Although they may work for the majority of your courses, some courses require specific production or testing
- Windows Pro tablets will often work since software can be installed
on them. Tablets and iPads that only install
"Apps" and not software will not be sufficient for all
- STABLE Internet connection (not a cellular or
- Recommended minimum browser: Recent Google
Chrome, recent Mozilla Firefox, Safari 6, Internet Explorer 9+ (IE 10
required for drag and drop of files from outside the browser into
- Keep your browser current.
- Links are provided
on the Downloads tab to download Firefox, IE,
- Some courses may require a webcam and a USB headset, but not all
- Server Maintenance: Friday
mornings from approximately 5 a.m. - 7 a.m., SCC's portal (The Hub)
may be unavailable due to server maintenance.
- Sharing Computers: be sure to use the log out
link for Moodle in the top-right corner of the page instead of just
clicking the X to close the window. If you are on an SCC
computer, you must log out of the computer completely before another
user begins his/her work.
- Additional Problems: be sure to clear your cache and cookies
from your browser (Tools menu and Internet Options in IE; Firefox,
Clear Recent History in Firefox).